Linking your website to Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA’s) Data Distribution Facility (DDF) is quick, easy and simple. Here are step by step instructions on how you can link your website.
Step 1: Login to tools.realtorlink.ca
Go to tools.realtorlink.ca
- Select your Board or Association from the drop down
- Enter your User I.D.
- Enter your Password
- Click Sign In
Note: If you do not have your credentials to login to tools.realtorlink.ca you should be able to attain these by either getting help from your brokerage or by calling CREA support.
Step 2: Creating the DDF Feed
- Click the DDF link at the top of the page
- Click on Create/Edit Data Feeds
- Click the link (If you would like to create a Data Feed, click here.)
Step 3: Data Feeds
- Click Add a Data Feed
Step 4: Add a Data Feed
- Choose “National Shared Pool” from the list of type’s of data feeds
- Next select “I will be engaging a 3rd party Technology Provider to operate my Data Feed”
- From the list of technology providers, find and select “Cloudroya Corporation”
- Type the website domain name you will be using for your site
- Select “I want the Data Feed to PROVIDE ALL available listings”
- Next “Click to review your Data Feed before Saving it.”
Step 5: Data Feed Summary
- Review the information (go back to step 4 to make and changes)
- Click to agree to the terms and save your data feed
Step 6: Enter your Username & Password into CREA DDF App
That’s it your all set!